As a Monroe Township Public Library patron, you have free access to everything The New York Times has to offer, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic! Here’s how to get started exploring:
Get free access to NYTimes.com while at the Library:
- Visit nytimes.com using any device. Ensure you are using the library’s WiFi connection or one of the Library’s computers.
- Go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Click on “Log in” to create a free account or log-in to your existing account.
- You now have full access to all journalism on nytimes.com while logged in at the library.
Note: Access to The NYT News and Audio Apps, New York Times Games, New York Times Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic can be accessed using a 24-hour access code —from anywhere. See directions below!
Get free access to New York Times News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter, and The Athletic—including apps— from anywhere:
- Enter your library card number and PIN on the log in page then click on the New York Times banner to redeem a 24-hour access code.
- Your code will auto-populate. Click redeem.
- You will need to either register for a free NYT account or log in to your existing NYT account.
- After receiving confirmation that your access code is valid, you will have 24-hours of complimentary access to the full world of The New York Times, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic. See here for everything your access includes.
- Once your 24-hour access code expires, you can simply repeat the process from Step 1 to redeem another 24-hour code.
Whether you are at the library or at home, you can access the full world of The New York Times from anywhere with 24-hour access codes! These codes will allow you unlimited 24-hour access to News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic.