As a Monroe Library cardholder you have been assigned a PIN (Personal Identification Number). This number and your complete Library card number will allow you to place an item on hold, renew an item, check your library account and access other online resources.
If you would like to change your PIN, you can do so at the Circulation Desk or follow the directions below.
To change your PIN:
- Click "Login to My Library Account".
- Enter your Library barcode number and PIN in the appropriate boxes at the top right corner. Click the blue “Login for More Features” button.
- Click “My Account” .
- Click on the blue "User PIN Change " button.
- Enter your current PIN.
- Enter a new PIN - Your PIN can be composed of numbers and letters, but no special characters (!, @, #, etc.) or spaces. Your PIN is not case-sensitive. Your PIN should be from 4-10 characters long. We suggest that you choose the last four digits of your telephone number as your PIN.
- Re-enter your new PIN in the white box.
- Click the blue “Change PIN” button.
Your Library card and PIN are unique numbers and should be protected as you would any personal passwords. A forgotten PIN must be retrieved from the Circulation Desk in person with proper ID.
- Book Lovers
- Contact Us