We are pleased to begin offering downloadable magazines at no cost through a service called Zinio. With a library card you will have unlimited simultaneous access to digital magazines, which can easily be viewed on most Internet-enabled devices inside or outside of the library. You’ll be able to browse the complete magazine page for page, including full color picture and ads. Additional features allow easy navigation, sizing/resizing of text and keyword searching.
Library patrons have access to over 120 popular magazines, everything from art to yoga. Titles include Newsweek, Ladies Home Journal, and Rolling Stone. There are many specialty magazines in the fields of sports, health, technology, business, cars, and food. And there are several titles available for children and in Spanish. Click here to see the complete title list.
All you need is your Monroe Township library card and an internet connected computer. This service is also compatible with most mobile devices and tablets.
This service is provided in cooperation with the Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium (LMxAC).
- Click on the Zinio logo on the library’s website under “Downloadables & Apps” OR go directly to rbdigital.com/lmxac.
- Next you will click where it says “Create New Account”
- A pop-up window will appear where you will enter your 14 digit Monroe Township Library card number.
- Click on Next.
- Then you will enter some information, including your name, email address and a password (at least 7 characters, with a combination of letters and numbers. Then click Create Account.
- Now you can browse the collection! Choose a magazine that you would like to read and click on the cover. Click on Complete Checkout.
- Next you will create a Zinio.com account. You can use the same email address and password as you used earlier.
- Click on Register.
- Now you can read the magazine in your internet browser or in the zinio app on your mobile device.
*Please note that you must borrow magazines via a web browser. The app is only a reader.
**Magazines downloaded to your mobile device are available to read offline.
For a printable version of these directions with screenshots, click here.
Please contact Karen Klapperstuck at (732) 521-5000 or email@example.com.