Wednesday, February 17 at 2 p.m.
Come and share a title or two that you have read on the topic of race relations in the United States. Everyone who wishes to speak will be given a few minutes to discuss what they read. Bring your recommendations and hopefully come away with some new titles to try. These may be any genre; biography, history, romance, poetry, any title that covers the topic of race relations in some form meets the requirement.
Here are some title suggestions:
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Becoming by Michele Obama
Please register on our Events Calendar.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 870 3371 0911
Sponsored by The Friends of the Monroe Township Library.