The Monroe Township Public Library Foundation is established to ensure that the Monroe Township Library continues to provide an outstanding informational, educational and cultural environment, through a sound financial base, in a state-of-the-art facility.
The Monroe Township Library is a vital part of our community. It is a comfortable place to spend time, a vital resource for information of all kinds, a mirror on the past and window into the future. To assure that our Library continues to be responsive to the needs of all our residents, we invite your support through donations, both large and small. Join with us in this exciting opportunity to help our Library continue to be a vital part of our community.
We established the Foundation because:
- The Monroe Township Public Library is the heart of our community.
- We recognize our expanding community and its needs.
- We must stay current with the rapidly changing world of technology.
- We are committed to offering quality and diverse programming.
- It is essential that we be prepared for new services/resources coming in future.
- The Library is a transformational resource for people.
- Information is exploding; library budgets are hard pressed to keep up.
- Donations are crucial to the long-term financial health of the Library.
- “A democratic society depends upon an informed and educated citizenry.” –Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
What the Foundation has done:
- Offered two successful annual Jewels of New Jersey Juried Jewelry Show and Sale Events.
- Provided donor recognition opportunities in the Contributors Courtyard and on the Create a Legacy Wall.
- Hosted a family event in the Library of a Miniature Golf Outing in March 2011 and 2012.
Officers of the Foundation:
Contact the Foundation by calling the Library or by emailing email@example.com.
Sustain Your Legacy Brochure (817 kB)