Books By Mail
Welcome to Books-by-Mail, the new service offered by the Monroe Township Public Library. Because we all lead busy lives, sometimes it is just impossible to get to the library during open hours to pick up requested materials. To address that, the Library will mail the material to you; you are responsible for returning the materials to the Library.
Return your materials to:
- Monroe Township Public Library (during regular open hours, or in our drive up book return)
- MonroeTownshipLibrary Bookmobile
- MonroeTownship Recreation Center
To return items through the mail:
- Use the mailing bag
- Tape the bag shut
- Attach enclosed mailing label
- Affix postage (media rate)
If the items are late, fines are assessed at the normal rate.
If the books are renewable, you may:
- call the Library at 732-521-5000 during regular hours
- renew via our Library webpage www.monroetwplibrary.org
You may place holds by calling the Monroe Township Library at 732-521-5000 or online. Be sure to specify the mail option. Only Monroe Township Library printed materials are available through this service.
This service is only available to Monroe Township residents. For more information, please call 732-521-5000 ext. 124.
- Book Lovers
- Contact Us