As a Monroe Library cardholder you have been assigned a PIN (Personal Identification Number). This number and your complete Library card number will allow you to place an item on hold, renew an item, check your library account and access other online resources.
If you would like to change your PIN, you can do so at the Circulation Desk or follow the directions below.
To change your PIN:
- Click here to login to your Library Account.
- Click on “Log In” at the top right of the screen. Enter your Library barcode number and PIN in the appropriate boxes.
- Click “My Account”.
- Click on “Change Pin”.
- Enter your current PIN.
- Enter a new PIN- your PIN can be composed of numbers and letters, but no special characters or spaces. Your PIN is not case sensitive. Your PIN should be from 4-10 characters long. We suggest that you choose the last four digits of your telephone number as your PIN.
- Re-enter your PIN in the white box.
- Click the blue “Change PIN” button.
Your Library card number and PIN are unique numbers and should be protected as you would any personal passwords. A forgotten PIN must be retrieved from the Circulation Desk in person with proper ID.